What data do we collect?
Website (contest.thousand-smiles.com) DGPS collects the following data:
- the website from which you landed on our website;
- date and duration of your session;
- the amount of transferred data;
- information about the browser and the operation system you use;
The following refers only to the DGPS Entries System:
Entry system (contest.thousand-smiles.com) DGPS collects the following data:
• Personal identification information of dance teachers (name, email address, phone number, address)
• Personal identification information of dancers’ (names, date of birth, email address, photos)
• Competition entry information (e.g. classes entered, dancers, titles of dances, video of the performance)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide DGPS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on website entry forms, social media chat or via email.
DGPS may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Through our partner(s).
• Through our sponsors.
• Through social media DGPS uses.
How will we use your data?
DGPS collects your data so that we can:
• Manage your application.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services related to DGPS, we think you might like.
If you agree, DGPS will share your data with our partners so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
DGPS securely stores your data electronically.
Thousand Smiles EOOD will keep your data for 10 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing from the entry system. We will keep a copy of the performances on DGPS contest.
DGPS would like to use your photos and exerpts of your videos to promote the contest on our website, in our social media channels and/or to our partners.
Videos and photos of the contest will be used on our website and/or on our social media channels for promotional purposes.
DGPS would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
DGPS partners are published on the website (contest.thousand-smiles.com)
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop DGPS from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
DGPS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request DGPS for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that DGPS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request DGPS to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that DGPS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that DGPS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to DGPS processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that DGPS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or write to us: Thousand Smiles EOOD, Drujba, bl. 106, entr.G, Sofia, Bulgaria.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
• To identify the user to improve the usability of the entry application, for instance allowing automatic login into the application or maintaining the pagination selected by the user.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - DGPS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website/entry ststem and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, to use dwcentries.com where you are required to login with your username and password some or all functionalities may not be available if cookies are disabled.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com.
Or write to us at: Thousand Smiles, Drujba, bl. 106, vh.G
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that DGPS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner:
Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection
2 Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov blvd.
Phone: +3592 915 3 518